- White subway tile imparts a crisp, clean, well-dressed look for a kitchen, bathroom or shower. Crisp and clean is always a good thing in a kitchen or bathroom.
- White subway tile makes a room look larger and more open.
- White subway tile will likely never go out of style. Color-wise, black and white are the go-to colors for an elegant, classic, and timeless look.
- White subway tile can show off natural stone slab counter tops in a kitchen or bathroom better than most.
- White subway tile shouts clean and refreshing in a bathroom. It works well for everything from a soothing spa feel to a high-end chic look. It works as a simple, clean backdrop to color accents in towels, soap dishes, and art work.
- White subway tile plays well with many styles. It can accent a vast, modern look without stealing the show, It pulls together a 1920s, 30s or 40s look very nicely. It compliments a French, Coastal, English Country, or Mediterranean look, to name a few.
If white is not the best fit, also check out soft creme, a light taupe, light grey, a very soft, pale green, or pale blue.
White subway tile is available in many materials (ceramic, porcelain, stone) and a nice range of price points. It looks great in ceramic, porcelain or a high-end, luxury Carrara marble. It comes scaled in different sizes (though 2×6 is most common), and is offered plain-edged, bevel-edged, and many other exciting variations.
Check out our great selection of subway tiles. Visit our showroom today!